Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall Wreath

So I wanted a fall wreath, not Halloween. I scored a good deal on a huge pack of paper that included fall, Halloween, and Christmas papers. I got a straw wreath with a 40% off coupon and got started. I cut 10 pieces of paper into strips, they were anywhere from 1/4" up to 1/2" wide. I curled them around my fingers about 4 times, stuck a straight pin in them and pushed it into the wreath. Then I repeated that about 200 times. I picked a cute "Jack-Be-Little" pumpkin from the garden and hung it on my wall. (I planted these pumpkins specifically because I want to decorate with them every year but I refuse to buy them from the store.)

I think I'll make a few more for some other holidays!

3 comments:

  1. (found ya on a link party)
    What a cute wreath! And so smart to grow your own pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute wreath! I love the colors that you used. And the little pumpkin is so cute! Would love for you to link it up to Fabulous Friday! http://ohhbabydesigns.blogspot.com/2011/09/fabulous-friday-5-easy-artwork.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty little wreath! You did a really great job making it look perfect for fall! Thanks so much for sharing at Show & Share!

    ReplyDelete