Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fries with that?

So every year I swear I'm not doing anymore Halloween costumes, but I always do. Mostly for my little kids because I figure the big kids can come up with something on their own. This year I saw a picture somewhere of condiment costumes and thought it was so cute. So I got a yard of red and yellow felt, stitched it up in the back, put a casing around the neck and added elastic, cut out some felt letters and glued them on. The hats were plastic from a round ice cream bucket covered with felt and a small pot I found in the garage. Wa-la! Ketchup and mustard bottles. Easy and cute. My boys are cute too.








4 comments:

  1. What cute boys and costumes. I would love for you to share at my ongoing Fall linky, you can find the button link to it on my right side bar. I also have an anything goes weekly linky, fri-monday. Come strut your stuff.
    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and creative! Spencer thinks it's hilarious. He doesn't want to be ketchup or mustard, but one of his lego guys is dressed up as ketchup today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little costumes--but your little models are even cuter! What a fun idea for Halloween! Thanks for sharing this @ Show & Share! I am so glad to have you here!

    ReplyDelete