Wednesday, August 24, 2011

More baby's room stuff

So I'm busy working on the rest of my SIL's baby room stuff. It gets more fun the more I work on it thanks to the fun fabrics! Can you believe I don't have a crib to set the stuff up in and take pictures? After 6 kids, we got rid of the crib and have a mattress waiting for the toddler bed. So my kitchen table had to act as the crib.

I have a removable boppy cover:


A blue checkered minky sheet (my new favorite fabric) on top of a striped and blue and brown, 3 pleated crib skirt:


The whole ensemble (so far):

Last I am making the crib bumper (introducing 2 new coordinating fabrics that haven't been seen yet!) and 2 basket liners. Depending on the left over fabric we may come up with a valance or curtains. And I may throw in a surprise... shhhhh.

Complete baby bedding sets available at my etsy shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/OnceUponaChildhood?ref=si_shop

2 comments:

  1. Super cute. Love the fabrics. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fabric! great job!

    I would love it if you would share this and/or any other projects you have been up to at Tuesday Talent Show at Chef In Training Tomorrow! Plus there is going to be a fun giveaway too! Thanks so much and I hope to see you there!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete