Saturday, August 20, 2011

I've been waiting...

To make something out of this fabric! I know this "chevron" fabric is trendy right now and I know a million people have made pillows from it. I've been dying to get my hands on some and my SIL gave me the perfect chance. I'm making her baby's room stuff and this is the pillow for her rocking chair. I love it!


I'm thinking that a big stack of these pillows in all different colors would be great for a craft fair right before Christmas. What do you think? Would you buy one for an easy present that anyone would love? How much would you pay? What color do you want?

Also, her diaper stacker. Excuse the nasty dresser that it is hanging from. And I need to spend some more time with the iron but then it'll look great! Can't wait to meet my new little nephew and also to get the rest of the baby bedding done.

No comments:

Post a Comment