Friday, March 18, 2011

Beginning of a puff quilt

I decided to try some small baby puff quilts. I've always loved how they looked. I'm keeping track of how much time they take to make so I can see if it'd be worth it to try them for a craft fair in November. My first one has taken about 5 hours so far, that sounds like a lot. All I need to do now is stuff the pockets with fiberfil, sew the rows together, bind it and maybe tie it in a few spots. What do you think?The squares all laid out

Pretty purple motif

They are all puckered up and ready for stuffing.

Just think of all the color possibilities!


  1. Those are so cute. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

  2. Hey, I am making one too! I'll have to post pictures of it once my sister-in-law announces what she is having for the rest of the family.

  3. Very cute! WAY out of my league though. :)