Friday, October 8, 2010

Halloween stuff

I am realizing I want new decorations for holidays in my new house. The old stuff is well, old. I love this Halloween bunting that I got the idea for from here. Then I added the scary/gross mice that I got the idea from a friend's blog and she found it here. I have so many more decorating things I want to do but then I remind myself I have six children and I can do more next year! Carter (4 years old) got a kick out of the mice. I'll see if the hubby thinks they are funny when he gets home from work today.


1 comment:

  1. The mice look great! What did Grant think? Isaac and Grace have totally gotten a kick out of them this year, and have to wave to them and say "hi" every time they go up the stairs. So far they haven't torn any off, we'll see how long that lasts! And I hear you...there are so many things I want to do but I have to keep telling myself I don't have to do it all this year...

    ReplyDelete